Thursday, February 15, 2018




                          The Thc4 Algorithm

    Its finally done! Thc4 is the most dynamics-driven, rock-solid data-ciphering system you could ask for. The ThresHold Cipher has been under active, ongoing development behind the shroud and veil of secrecy for many years now; and this
forthcoming version 4 is the first in the series that I have decided to release for 
others to use. I have little ever been as excited as I am now that I have finally
finished coding this one!

    I might note, however that I am not releasing it for just anyone to use. I had
been doing some pretty extensive research on many of the other most prominent
symmetric/assymetric cipher algorithms on the market today and by virtue of stark
contrast with my own cipher, I picked up on a few fundamental differences which
do invariably set it apart from others; enough so that I walked away from that venture fully-convinced that I am working with a tool of power far superior to that
of anything I have yet seen.

    I know that is quite a boast! Quite an assertion to make, there, Mr. Strawberry .. I know, I know. But I am deeply enough convinced of its impenetrability that, given the present-day politacal climate of the world abroad, I thought it unwise and perhaps even irresponsible of me to simply loose this thing to the public at large for anyone to use notwithstanding whatever misdeeds they so choose to apply it towards. Nothing pissed me off more than Apple did when they refused to decrypt the iPhone for the federal government when terrorists attacked our people in California, masking the atrocities of mass-murdering lunatics behind some pretentious "concern for thier customers privacy". Well, Apple, your contention flips just as easily in the other direction when you consider that the privacy of a customer begins and ends in no different a circle than that of a domestic terrorist bent on taking innocent life, depending on your indecisive authorship of disclosure. Id say you have respected your customers not at all given that many of them were gunned down that day in cold blood and you chose to favor the privacy of thier murderers over seeking the course of justice. I believe every real American should have boycotted every Apple-Anything product that day and then.

    I will not be a bitchfaced Apple. I am a Strawberry and this is UnixCube-Openware (not Unix), committed wholeheartedly to Open-Source development but not on any occassion on which it might give utility for empowering the wrong hands to do the wrong thing. 

    The Thc4 encryption system is strong enough that even I, if asked to aid in the decryption of datas produced by it, would not even be able to offer up a statistical figure on the probability of such a thing being viable. There are too many unknowable factors involved, and each one of them exponentializes the irreversibility of the cipher at an incalculable rate. Because Thc4 relies not heavily, but rather entirely upon the throughput of information otherwise unknowable, it derives no necessity of "magic number" strings hardcoded into the algorithm that crackers could even begin to start using for a theoretical framework for reversal or even arbitrary bruteforce attacking. If you took the largest of todays super-computers and dedicated all of its memory and processing power soley to running parallel threads of "trial and error" runs, bit-per-bit, on an encrypted data-image, you might start seeing some headway made in generating some kind of patternology information about that specific image, perhaps, after a few decades or so. 

    I obviously need help penetration testing this thing! Anybody at all interested in aiding me this testing, email me at strawdawg13@gmail.com; strawberry.lokote.13@gmail.com or call me by phone @ 575.520.0891. 

                                                   --Strawberry
                                                          Nathan Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment